- The AKL-10 allows a comfortable wiring of the switching outputs for these modules:
- At the spring-loaded terminal the outputs 1-10 are available for an easy connection of consumers.
- The outputs 11 to 16 are interconnected for an easy distribution of the plus pole.
- The terminal can be connected directly to the sound and extension module with a pluggable ribbon cable.
- The plus pole must be connected separately to each consumer, using clamp terminals 11 to 16.
- More information can be found in the manual (PDF).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.