The kit seen here recreates the FH16 that is marketed by Volvo, a renowned manufacture in the global commercial vehicle market. The FH Series includes a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine FH16 Globetrotter 750 8x4 tow truck.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 750mm, width: 195mm, height: 300mm.
• Features a detailed molded plastic depiction of the cab, with photo-etched front grille and interior detail features.
• This model’s front axles feature the first twin steering system seen in the Tamiya 1/14 Truck series.
• Includes metal components for excellent durability.
• Install the new separately available Actuator Set (Item 56553) to control its actions via your R/C transmitter.
• Ladder frame has aluminum side channels and resin cross members. Power from the front motor is delivered to the two rear axles via a propeller shaft.
• A built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering.
• Highly realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
• The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
• Three-speed transmission allows shifting via the R/C transmitter (Note: only one gear is usable when towing).
• Headlights and taillights can be lit up with separately sold LEDs, and the model is compatible with Item 56523 Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit "Euro-Style" (MFC-03).
• Compatible TROP truck option parts: 56523, 56531, 56538, 56548, 56549, 56550, 56551, 56553.
• Requires: Tamiya 4-Channel R/C system, ESC, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger, and Tamiya TS and acrylic paints.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.